- 236 mL
- 1 mL pr. 100 kg hest.
Yderligere information fra producent:
- Horses with limited access to fresh green pasture or those grazing on winter pasture
- Broodmares, foals, and stallions
- Horses in exercise, training or competition
- Senior horses
- Horse stressed from short-distance trailering or long-distance shipping
- Horses challenged by the following conditions:
- Compromised immune function
- Decreased reproductive efficiency
- Broodmares with a history of foals exhibiting failure of passive transfer (PFPT or FPT)
Why choose Elevate W.S.?
Elevate W.S.’s unique formula is the most bioavailable source of natural vitamin E on the market today. Developed to increase circulating blood levels quickly, it has become the product of choice for veterinarians managing horses and foals compromised immune response, or low fertility rates.
Vitamin E plays an important supportive role
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that limits the damage caused by oxidative stress and the actions of free radicals. It maintains healthy muscle and nerve function and supports a strong immune system in horses of all ages.
Vitamin E cannot be synthesized by the horse; therefore, it is considered an essential nutrient. The best source of vitamin E is fresh green grass; however, the potency of vitamin E declines very quickly once forages are harvested and dried. Multiple research studies have shown that vitamin E is often deficient in the diets of horses that do not have access to continual grazing on fresh green grass, or those grazing on winter pasture.
Performances horses with demanding workloads, horses suffering from neurological disease, metabolically challenged horses, or compromised horses of any age can be exposed to increased levels of oxidative stress and therefore require additional vitamin E supplementation. In cases of acute illness it may become imperative to raise circulating vitamin E levels very quickly.
- The natural vitamin E in Elevate W.S. has undergone state-of-the-art processing that converts it to a water-soluble molecule, which is absorbed more efficiently. When administered, Elevate W.S will quickly increase circulating blood levels of vitamin E.
- Elevate W.S. vitamin E is readily available and effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, which makes it helpful in the management of neurologically challenged horses.
- Elevate W.S. is available through licensed veterinarians only.